What I Inspect
My program has been designed to assure you a thorough, easy to understand overview of the conditions of the home you are about to purchase. Buying a home is not something you do every day and I provide the information you need for peace of mind.
- I assure the inspection of and report on, over 400 items
- I deliver a detailed report to you the same day.
- I point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture on your new home's condition
- I identify any major expenditures coming up so you can budget these potential expenses
- I identify any potential safety hazards present
- I show you how various systems work and tag shut-off valves . I review and explain the conditions found .
What Does a Typical Home Inspection Cover?
- External Conditions & Surfaces
- Roof, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Plumbing & Electrical Systems
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Foundations, Slabs & Floors
- Walls & Ceilings
- Garage, Walls & Driveway